Cooking Club is run on Tuesdays from 3.00pm - 4.15pm by "Grow, Cook, Enjoy", and is open to Reception to Year 6 children.
Please click link below for more information
Gymfit gymnastics club is a British Gymnastics registered club. It has a great range of equipment including floor, vault, trampette, beam, airtrack, tumble track and bars.
Gymnastics - Tues 3pm - 4pm Years R, 1, 2
Gymnastics - Friday 3.15pm - 4.15pm Years 3, 4, 5, 6
Please click on the following links for more details
For further information about classes or to check availability please contact
or call 07962 372368
French Club is run by Madame Steculorum
Protegem Dance Club runs on a Thursday from 3.00pm - 4.15pm and is open to children from Reception to Year 6.
A variety of sports clubs are run at the school. Please refer to the listed websites for further information.
Gymfit Gymnastics Club - www.gymfitgroup.co.uk
Premier Sports Clubs (includes football club) -
Protegem Dance Club -
Feedback from parents:
Here are some quotes from parents following a clubs survey...
- "Great choice and my son had fun. I've also seen great improvements in the organisation when collecting him after the club which is great."
- "They have all been interesting and enjoyed by my child. I also think it's a great way of children getting to know others in higher years, the school itself and the teachers."
- "Lucky children having so many opportunities for clubs!"
- "I think what you offer is brilliant. My daughter loves it and I think it's great that you offer a variety."
- “Great preparation for going into Year One. A nice range of activities to choose from. Very much enjoyed by my daughter!”
- “My child is very shy and wasn’t too keen on trying a club at first but loved it and has signed up for another this term. It’s great to see him enjoying something out of the comfort of his class!”
- “The school offers a wide range of after-school activities that give the children a great opportunity to try new things. I know my daughter has thoroughly enjoyed all the clubs she’s attended this year.”
- “Very good program, gives my child a chance to do something and learn something that she most probably would not have had a lot of exposure to before. She loved the gardening club and also the dance club. Told me all about it every night when she came home.”
- “Great value for money, my daughter loves it.”