To be an inclusive, collaborative primary setting that is known to provide exceptional standards of teaching, and care for every child.
- Create an ambitious culture in which we refuse to accept barriers to achievement
- Work with the whole school community to create a nurturing experience for all pupils and staff
- Build on our excellence in early years and KS1 provision, embedding high performance so that it is consistent throughout all key stages
- Embed an ambitious knowledge rich curriculum and provide a wide range of opportunities to support pupils to be confident, resilient, and independent and to develop strength of character
- Ensure the quality of pupils’ academic experience and personal development across all key stages, so that they are equipped for the next stage in their education
- Prioritise professional development and collaboration which is forward thinking and focusses on improvement, well-being and the development of future leaders
- Develop and embed a school wide understanding of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in both our daily practice and strategic planning for all groups
You can read our SSDP plan here.