To be an inclusive, collaborative primary setting that is known to provide exceptional standards of teaching, and care for every child.
- Create an ambitious culture in which we refuse to accept barriers to achievement
- Work with the whole school community to create a nurturing experience for all pupils and staff to thrive
- Embed an ambitious knowledge rich curriculum and provide a wide range of opportunities to support pupils to be confident, resilient, and independent and to develop strength of character.
- Ensure the quality of pupils’ academic experience and personal development across all key stages so that they are equipped the next stage in their education.
- Prioritise evidence informed professional development and collaboration which is forward thinking and focusses on improvement, well-being and the development of future leaders.
You can read our SSDP plan here.