Long term aims 2020-2023
- To create an exceptional school community with the highest aspiration and dedication to achieving the best outcomes for all
- To create an ambitious culture in which we refuse to accept barriers to achievement
- To sustain, develop and support a distributed leadership structure which meets the changing needs of the school
- To design and implement an ambitious curriculum and provide a wide range of opportunities to support pupils to be confident, resilient, independent and to develop strength of character
- To provide a safe challenging and creative environment that meets the needs of every child to prepare them to thrive in our rapidly changing world
- To prioritise professional development and collaboration which focusses on improvement, well-being and the development of future leaders
You can read our SSDP plan here.